Sunday, September 26, 2010

Government Intervention.

It looks like the government is still involved. Jan and I went scouting for supplies last night and we ran into a little surprise. We rounded a corner coming out of an abandoned storage facility and we spotted a large military vehicle. A modern version of a deuce and a half basically with a cage built onto the back portion. We ducked behind a burnt out car and watched. What I saw I couldn't believe. It was just like Jan had told me. There were soldiers rounding up zombies! They were using what looked to be modified dog catcher gear to wrangle them into the truck. Three soldiers stood guard while two gathered the "herd". One remained in the drivers seat. As we watched they filled the truck with the last couple that would fit. They all mounted up and headed out.

"We have to find out where they're going." I found my self spurting out.

"They could kill us," was Jan's response, "We'd better keep our distance and keep quite."

We started after them. The roads were so littered with debris that the truck was having a slow go of it. They didn't stop for things in the way though they just relied on the makeshift ram on the front of there truck to nudge things to the side. For once I was thankful for the traffic in LA.

The crew didn't have to go to far. They entered an underground parking structure at a federal research building not more than a mile and a half from where we had been. We waited about 30 minutes. We could hear the soldiers unloading the zombie cargo from our hiding position across the street.

"We should go in and check it out."

"No. We need to get back to the girl. We know where it is. We can come back."

Jan was right one of us would have to check it out alone while one of us stayed with the girl. We weren't set up with the right equipment for breaking and entering anyway. We will do it later.

I am prepping now for my return to the government complex right now. I will relay what I find on my return. I have put my password for this blog in an envelope for Jan that she is to open in two days time if I don't return. Please check back soon as I hope to be the one writing you with more information and hopefully some answers.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I will post soon come high water - since hell is already here.

    ReplyDelete