Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Attacked but alive.

He-he-tried to kill me! Mitch attacked me! He was there on the couch under some blankets. He was so sick he could hardly move. He had just been getting worse since I let him in. He was there. Barely breathing--then he stopped breathing. He was dead. I checked. Breathing, pulse, he was dead. I covered him with the blankets. I turned to go to the bedroom for some rope to tie the blanket around him so I could carry him out. When I got back in the living room he sat up! Bolt upright! He looked at me with the same cold glossy eyes I've seen on the others...on Nick... Then he leaped to his feet and charged at me! He was trying with everything e had to bite me. He was so fast-not like Nick or Mr. Wong or any of the others I've seen. He was as fast as any normal person. I was able to catch his biting mouth with the rope I had between my hands. I swung him down to the floor and rushed passed him. I grabbed his rifle that was standing in the corner and turned back just in time to fire a shot into his head. He dropped to the floor. He was so fast-he was dead-how can that be? I was in shock. I almost didn't get the fire out before it got out of control. Mitch-that thing that used to be Mitch-was so close to the gun when it went off that his shirt and hair caught on fire. I had to pull the boards off one of my windows to clear the smoke. I can't deny it or explain it any other way any more. Mitch was dead. He wasn't breathing-no heart beat-nothing. Then he was back. "It" came back and it tried to kill me. There is no other name for them...Zombies. The dead walk the earth.

2 comments:

  1. Cuando el infierno esta lleno...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No hablo espanol. But I will try and figure this out and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete