Thursday, June 10, 2010

Escalating.

I've made it out two more times since my last post. The patrols have been stepped up---and so has the gunfire. I don't know what to think. On my last trip out I saw Mr. Wong, a neighbor. A friend. They shot him. Those bastards shot him! He looked like the others I've seen them shoot. Pale and unresponsive. He was my friend. I had the man over for dinner not two weeks ago. Now he's gone. I'm not sure it was him any more though. Those vacant eyes... Last night they got on a bull horn and issued a warning. They said anyone seen on the street is subject to termination. How can they do that? What is going on here? I have to try and get some sort of digital camera or camcorder to get pictures up so you can see what is happening. They are claiming that they will bring food and to all the residents. I have not seen any evidence of this yet. There was pounding on my boarded windows last night. It continued until I heard gunfire then it subsided. This morning there was a bullet hole in one of the boards. My confidence in the governments ability to protect me is rapidly depleting. That's all I have right now. Hopefully I will be able to show some images soon. I will try for a camera and some food under the cover of darkness tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment