Monday, June 14, 2010

Pictures and encounters.

I can't believe--it was crazy--it was horrible. I went out in search of a camera. I just thought I would sneak in to some near-by store. I was on my way when I passed Nick's apartment. The door had been kicked in. Forcefully. I went in just to see if he was alright. I couldn't find anyone inside. I found blood--blood and bullet holes. Nick-- I had to compose myself and get out of there. I remembered as on the way out that Nick was a bit of a photographer. I made a quick sweep of the office and found his camera bag then I headed to the door. Nick was there. He turned towards me. All I could look at were his eyes--oh god--they were blank. There was nothing in them--no soul. He started towards me. I tried to talk to him. He wouldn't stop his plodding approach. His skin was a sick gray...he wouldn't respond to me calling his name. He made a clumsy grab at me and--I can't believe I'm saying this--he tried to take a bite of my arm. I'm sorry Nick. I pushed him off and swung the camera bag with all the strength I had in me. It hit with such force it caved in the side of his head. I ran. I made it back to my apartment. I'm alive--Nick--Nick's... I had no choice. I had to... I made it back inside. The camera didn't make it. It had smashed in the impact. I was able to find a cable in the bag though that allowed me to run some pictures from my phone onto the page. He's a soldier I saw just outside my apartment buildings laundry room.




The encounter with Nick--that thing was not Nick--whatever it was was horrible. It was--I can't even explain it to you. Just stay inside and I will try to get more info to you. Keep checking my posts.

2 comments:

  1. I went to my girlfriend's apartment, and her roommate tried to take off my ear. Fucker moved. Fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The affected I encountered seemed slow. Sounds like an angry lover-or something-to me. Sorry dude.

    ReplyDelete