Friday, June 4, 2010

It is happening.

If anyone can read this I am writing to inform you that something is happening in LA. The government has quarantined my neighborhood. I am not sure what is happening yet. There appears to be a hostile and possibly contagious happening here. The government technicians are all in HAZ-MAT suits and are not seen anywhere without a firearm. What I do know is that we are being forced to remain in our homes and are advised to board up any windows and lock all doors. The news is saying it's a toxic spill of some kind but I'm not buying it. Do they really need to shoot the toxic waste into submission? I don't think so. The government guerrillas seemed to have cut off communication fairly effectively. I tried posting on FaceBook and tried calling but nothing seems to be making it out. I am using an illegal connection I made and a new computer to create this blog in hopes it will slip by them. They don't want to tell people what's going on here but I am going to find out.

1 comment:

  1. i had a signal for about 20 minutes yesterday, then nothing, so watch out, man, because every time you try to transmit something, it ends up getting cut o

    ReplyDelete