Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sorry this post has been so long coming. The banging on my door turned out to be a soldier! His patrol was attacked by a horde of these things and he was the only one who made it out (so he says). He was injured on the arm. He won't let me see the wound but I will try to grab a picture of it when he's asleep. I am also writing this from the bathroom. I can't let him know I have a line of communication out. I don't know what he'll do. He's armed and seems very unstable. I am trying to get him to surrender at least his side arm to me. No luck yet. He still seem fatigued from his encounter. I will keep you posted on the situation. Stay inside--and try to arm yourself just in case something gets in.

1 comment:

  1. At this point, maybe you should consider moving. I hear Silverlake is nice. LOL!
    I love your blog! Good stuff, I want to know what happens next!!

    ReplyDelete