Monday, June 7, 2010

It took a few days for the patrols to lighten up around my apartment so that I could get out. At about midnight last night I slipped out. I didn't make it far before I spotted one of the patrols. It was just like I said before. Men, soldiers by the way they carried themselves, in HAZ-MAT suits carrying M4 rifles. They appeared to be watching an alleyway. It didn't take long to find out why. A man about mid-thirties I would guess came out of the alley. He looked bad; sickly and pale and his eyes were...blank. The soldiers told him to stop. His only response was to moan and begin a clumsy charge. They opened fire, the soldiers. They shot him multiple times. He seemed unaffected by it. It didn't even slow him down. He grabbed the nearest soldier. He seemed to be trying to, I don't know, bite the soldier... The second soldier raised his gun and at point blank range fired one round through the man's head. The man died. He was dead then. It was the only shot that seemed to have any effect. It was so...there was so much blood...but it didn't seem to flow from his body. It wasn't like normal blood. It almost looked gelled or coagulated. I didn't stick around after that. I bolted back to my apartment. I have been trying to figure out what happened; what I should write. It was horrible. Whatever is going on here it is not what they are telling you on TV. It is not a chemical spill or toxic leak. It is an attack...a virus...a phenomenon. I don't know what it is yet but I will find out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm Scared. What the fuck is going on???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. But I will find out. Stay inside. Keep checking here for more information.

    ReplyDelete